What Kind Of Testing Does The Quality Of Seamless Steel Pipe Pass?
What kind of testing does the quality of seamless steel pipe pass?
The quality of seamless steel pipe to pass through the following tests, so that the quality can be guaranteed, so as to avoid the use of some unnecessary problems in the process.
1. Chemical composition analysis. Instrument analysis and chemical analysis can be used. Samples for chemical analysis of smelting samples,seamless steel pipe ingot cuttings samples, pipe samples. Smelting samples are generally used instrumental analysis, the finished product samples are chemically analyzed and analyzed together.
2. Size and shape detection. Inspections include wall thickness, outside diameter, length, curvature, oval, port slope and blunt edge angle and profiled steel pipe cross-sectional shape.
3. Surface quality inspection. Artificial naked eye inspection and non-destructive testing, non-destructive testing methods are many, such as ultrasonic testing, eddy current testing, magnetic detection, magnetic flux leakage testing,seamless steel pipe electromagnetic ultrasonic testing and penetration testing. Each method has its own advantages and disadvantages. Suitable for testing the surface or near surface of the steel pipe: eddy current testing, magnetic particle testing, magnetic flux leakage testing, penetration testing. Which is only limited to the permeability of the steel pipe surface defects check; magnetic particle testing, magnetic flux leakage testing, eddy current testing is limited to ferromagnetic material inspection. Eddy current testing is more sensitive to point defects and other detectors are sensitive to cracking. The ultrasonic flaw detection on the surface of the steel pipe is relatively rapid response to the qualitative analysis of steel pipe is still some difficulties, and ultrasonic inspection is also subject to the shape and grain size of steel pipe.
4. Chemical performance testing. Mechanical properties at room temperature or a certain temperature of the experimental,seamless steel pipe hydraulic test and corrosion test.
5. Process performance test. Including flattening experiments, ring-pull experiments, flaring and crimping experiments, bending experiments.
6. Metallographic analysis. Including low magnification and high power check.
7. Detection of thread parameters for oil dedicated pipe. Including the coupling pattern detection, pipe thread detection and pipe and coupling after the test.