The Quality Of Seamless Steel Pipe To Pass Through The Following Tests
What kind of testing does the quality of seamless steel pipe pass?
The quality of seamless steel pipe to pass through the following tests, so that the quality can be guaranteed, so as to avoid the use of some unnecessary problems in the process.
1. Chemical composition analysis. Instrument analysis and chemical analysis can be used. Samples for chemical analysis Smelting samples, ingots, and pipe samples. Smelting samples are generally used in instrumental analysis, the finished product samples are chemically analyzed and analyzed together.
2. Size and shape detection. Inspections include wall thickness, outer diameter, length, curvature, ellipticity, port slope and blunt edge angle and profiled steel pipe cross-sectional shape.
3. Surface quality inspection. seamless steel pipe Artificial naked eye inspection and non-destructive testing, non-destructive testing methods are many, such as ultrasonic testing, eddy current testing, magnetic detection, magnetic flux leakage testing, electromagnetic ultrasonic testing and penetration testing. Each method has its own advantages and disadvantages. Suitable for testing the surface of steel or near surface: eddy current testing, magnetic detection, magnetic flux leakage testing, penetration testing. One of the penetration test is limited to the surface of the steel pipe surface defects check; magnetic particle testing, magnetic flux leakage testing, eddy current testing is limited to ferromagnetic material inspection. Eddy current testing is more sensitive to point defects and other detectors are sensitive to cracks. The ultrasonic flaw detection on the surface of the steel pipe is relatively rapid response to the qualitative analysis of steel pipe is still some difficulties, seamless steel pipe and ultrasonic inspection is also limited by the shape and grain size of steel pipe.
4. Chemical performance testing. Mechanical properties at room temperature or a certain temperature of the experiment, hydraulic test and corrosion test.
5. Process performance test. Including flattening experiments, ring-pull experiments, flaring and crimping experiments, bending experiments.
6. Metallographic analysis. seamless steel pipe Including low magnification and high power check.
7. Determination of thread parameters for oil dedicated pipe. Including the coupling pattern detection, pipe thread detection and pipe and coupling after the detection of tightening.