Seamless Steel Pipe Finished Product Inspection Items Which?
Seamless steel pipe finished product inspection items which?
Finished seamless steel pipe after finishing the inspection department for product quality inspection, which is to ensure that the quality of seamless steel pipe factory an important measure. Inspection standards and content by the national standards and some standards or technical conditions.
Finished seamless steel pipe inspection can be checked and all. Checkability inspection is generally to determine the mechanical properties of seamless steel pipe, internal organization and chemical composition. Seamless steel pipe in addition to a number of samples in the inspection, some important use of seamless steel pipe sometimes have to conduct all the inspection. In addition, hot-rolled seamless steel pipe according to the standard requirements but also for flattening, bending, curling and flaring and other technical tests and water pressure test.
Seamless steel pipe inside and outside the surface quality of each root must be used or special equipment to check. Of course, the simplest method of inspection is artificial inspection, but need to take a large number of manpower and heavy labor, easy to go wrong, it is not easy to achieve mechanization and automation. The use of non-invasive inspection methods is both manpower and reliable, can be mechanized and automated; so access to a wide range of development.
Seamless steel pipe geometric size inspection, in the past also used manual inspection, in recent years widely used automatic measuring instruments, such as thickness, light pulse caliper and so on. The determination of seamless steel pipe size of the instrument, not only for the finished product inspection, but also can be placed on the process line as a monitoring measurement, which is easy in the rolling process in a timely and effective control of seamless steel pipe size tolerance , Thereby improving the accuracy of geometrical dimensions of seamless steel Pipes and reducing the size of the defective defective.
What are the major defects in the outer surface of seamless steel Pipes?
Seamless steel pipe surface defects are the following:
1. Outside the fold. The reasons for the formation are: poor quality of raw materials, mechanical scratches, deformation of the metal surface rupture process.
2. Surface indentation (pits, scarring). The reasons for the formation are: the surface of the tool sticky metal, seamless steel pipe surface viscous material, the hole in the metal block or other foreign body.
3. Ears, flute and green line. The reasons for the formation are: the use of the tool is unreasonable, improper adjustment, asymmetric or improper profile size.
4. External abrasions. The cause of the formation of the external surface of the seamless steel pipe surface abrasions.
5. pitting (face). Mainly due to wear and iron oxide.