LSAW Steel Pipe Low Temperature Corrosion Resistance And Other Advantages
LSAW steel pipe is a professional expression term for straight seam submerged arc welded steel pipe. LSAW steel pipe is a single plate as a raw material, the steel plate in the mold or molding machine pressure (volume) into a tube, the use of double-sided submerged arc welding and expansion from the production. Its finished product range is wide, the toughness, plasticity, uniformity and compactness of the weld are better, and it has the advantages of large diameter, thick wall, high pressure resistance and low corrosion resistance. In the construction of high-strength, high-quality long-distance oil and gas pipelines, the required steel pipe is mostly large diameter thick-walled submerged arc welded pipe.
According to the different molding methods can be divided into:
UOE steel pipe: single sheet in the edge of the pre-bending, the U molding, O molding, welding, external welding, mechanical cold expansion and other processes.
JCOE steel pipe: that is, according to "J-C-O-E" pre-welding, forming, after welding by cold expansion process
HME steel pipe: by the mandrel rolling method according to "C-C-O" forming, after welding by cold expansion and other processes.
LSAW steel pipe main features:
1) The steel pipe has a longitudinal weld, inside and outside the weld are used a submerged arc welding into. In the case of
2) Through the whole mechanical expansion of the pipe, the steel pipe internal stress is small and uniform distribution, which can effectively prevent the stress corrosion cracking, high dimensional accuracy, easy on-site welding construction. In the case of
3) the use of pre-welding precision welding process, the welding process is stable, high quality weld. In the case of
4) weld easy to achieve the production process of nondestructive testing and use of the field of non-destructive testing review. In the case of
5) product specifications range, can produce small diameter, large wall thickness can also produce large diameter, thick wall of the steel pipe.